10/04/2008

A free navigator software for (nearly any) mobile phone

I was talking with a friend of mine about free software on BlackBerry devices.

He suddenly told me: "Have you tried the Nav4All software on your device? It works on BB, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, .... and it's FREE!"

After a few seconds I connected my BlackBerry web browser to http://www.nav4all.com/ and downloaded the software.

I run it and answered a few questions to configure it: easy and damn simple! Take a look.

It will be free until the 1st Jan 2010.

If one day my TomTom will die, I will not be alone with my BlackBerry onboard ;)

1 comment:

[m]m said...

my only dubt is how much huge is GPRS/UMTS download data, since maps are not installed in your cellphone.
No problem, if you have a flat plan.
I'll try :)