19/05/2008

We are late, Microsoft already did it....

I just received a mail notification about a comment written by Charles Robinson
on my previous IdeaJam posting titled A community-powered Lotus Designer Help , linked to another DominoBaloney post.

Charles points out that Microsoft MSD already have a community-powered system to add fresh info to their documentation:
"MSDN offers the same thing: { Link } . There is Community Content at the bottom."



Cool. Maybe IBM is already working on something like that...

3 comments:

Virusface said...

IBM is already working on it.

Just check here:

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/lotuslabs.nsf/dx/idoc

Cristian D'Aloisio said...

Thanks!

I'm glad IBM is working on it.

J E Carter II said...

I guess I always thought the MSD community content was a response to LDD. Notes has had community driven documentation for over a decade in my view.