15/10/2008

nsfdb2 is back: English slides!

Roland, a friend from Canada, asked me about the presentation I did with Vincenzo at DominoPoint Day 2008: he liked it and he also asked me to translate it to English.

I've also included some useful Flash video to show how to install DB2 server, DB2 Access for Domino and enabling Federation to access AS/400 (System i or any name you like...).

Have fun ;-)

P.S.
Added some screen-shots to ease federation enabling.

Thanks to http://www.box.net/ for files hosting (below).



2 comments:

Roland said...

Thanks very much Cristian. I'll need to find some time to do a proof of concept for the powers that be. Will be federation feature even work as a demo without a license?

Cristian D'Aloisio said...

yes,
I downloaded DB2 server from the IBM PartnerWorld site (catalog, annual fee) and the federation feature was already available, no licensing code.