28/11/2008

How does Quickr document versioning work?

I seldom used versioning for documents saved in my old "beloved" Quickplace.

With Quickr 8.1 I tried to use document versioning but I was a little bit worried because I could not find any menu action to do that (I was trying to version a Quickr Page). Not evenany Quickr server setting or Place setting :-(

After some search I find out the following IBM technote that explains the whole subject in Quickr 8.x:
Document Versioning in Lotus Quickr 8.1 services for Domino


P.S.
About Quickr connector, you can download the new fix:
8.1-Quickr-Domino-Connector-HF8-ENGLISH (24-nov-2008)
just got to Fix Central .

1 comment:

enzo stanzione said...

This report is very useful, especially for those who, like us, is pushing the use of this platform documentary, which is simple, can enter the world of documentary issues so light and allows to be immediately productive.
I implemented and I have been of help.
Thanks Cris