02/12/2008

OZ: my favourite TV serial

I was watching some episodes of Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles, a nice TV serial about what the events that happened after Terminator 2 movie (when Schwarzenegger was a good cyborg and not a Governor yet...)

I was happily surprised to see again Dean Winters, an actor starring another TV serial, OZ , my favourite TV serial ever, initially broadcasted by HBO.
"Oz is the nickname for the Oswald State Correctional Facility, formerly Oswald State Penitentiary, a maximum-security prison (level 4)"

Unfortunately, the serial is not not as famous as Prison Break, but it's captivating, violent, astonishing and shocking: I strongly suggest you to watch OZ episodes, it's really worth of it.

1 comment:

Ray Bilyk said...

What a great show! It's cool to see what many of the actor's on that show doing something else. Something tells me that the people behind 'OZ' are also behind the 'Law and Order' series. Many of the actors are on both shows.