18/05/2009

Java, wedding and hallucination

Yesterday, when dealing with my busy wedding pictures, relatives, etc., suddenly I saw two unsual people entering my hotel room: no wonder EXCEPT they were were not asian...

Surprise!

Two friends, Paolo e Piero, decided to travel for over 10.000 km, from Italy to Java, to attend my wedding... Wow, I was really surprised... no words, I just could not believe to my eyes...

My brain did not expected to see them, so for a while a had the fealing of dreaming, not living in reality, a kind of allucination.

Big surprise. Thanks pals, really.

Here follows a preview of some pictures shot during the wedding by the photographers:

2 comments:

Michele Malaguti said...

che spettacolo! Paolo & Piero sono veramente unici :)))

Iarin said...

Che 2 fusi di testa !!!!