26/07/2010

DDive! Have fun and keep up-to-date


DominoPoint, the Italian Lotus User Group, is organizing a really interesting week-end for all Lotus fans!

From 3rd to 5th September, friday to sunday, people can join together, have fun and learn all up-to-date news about our beloved Lotus  and Websphere platforms.

The event  is held in  Folgaria village, northern Italy, nice village also interesting for geeks's families and partners: you can have several activities like Nordic Walking, Golf, Mountain Biking,  Shiatzu and / or eat the tasty Italian food/drinks of the area.

Have fun!

More info here:


Unfortunately I cannot join the event because I will not be in Italy that time. Shame on me ;-)
My vacation tour will continue with my wife, little Kevin and my parents in law, maybe eating some wurstel and drinking beer, or some Asian food as usual... 
Later I will post about our previous tour in Paris, Amsterdam (and other Dutch towns) and Italy.


1 comment:

Giuseppe Grasso said...

thanks for the tip Cristian!