This tool is getting better and better, thanks to Andy Brunner commitment and, of course, also thanks to users who give feedback about the application.
Some release notes for version 0.9:
- Update: Set current date/time for POP3 messages without a valid date time. Thanks to Pumynt Chooboonraj for his help to debug this problem.
- Update: Process remaining account documents for the same connection after POP3 errors (TCP/IP connect or POP3 login error).
- Update: Quickstart help screen for POP3Collect startup options.
- Update: The code should now be more resistent in special cases, such as invalid formatted MIME messages.
- New: Send Non-Delivery-Notification to recipient if POP3 message delivery has failed.
More info from Andy Brunner's company web page.